[Haskell-cafe] GHCI on ARM (Nvidia Jetson TK1)

Tomas Korcak korczis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:01:58 UTC 2014

Hi There,
I would like to ask you what is the situation with ghci on arm.

I bought Jetson TK1 and I am really sad that ghci does not works there.

I have found mentioned somewhere that this should be fixed in 7.4.2 but
still it is not.

Can somebody clarify what is the situation at the moment and what are
further plans?

Best regards,
T.

--
<warning>
This e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s). It may contain

<notice>
Your Skills In Reading Have Improved +1
</notice>

<idea>
Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant.
</idea>