[Haskell-cafe] Another Cabal question

Vlatko Basic vlatko.basic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:12:09 UTC 2014

Hi Jurriaan,

not quite sure I understand what you need, but if B.cabal file does not have a
Library section, there is nothing to register. It is only executable.

If you have sources of both packages and you're using sandboxing for A, than
inside the package A directory you can do:

cabal sandbox add-source path/package_B

so cabal should use source files from B to compile A.
(Not sure if you should add the Library section in B for compilig A.)

Best regards,

vlatko