[Haskell-cafe] Specifying cabal sandbox flag for local package

Vlatko Basic vlatko.basic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:32:03 UTC 2014

Hi Anthony,

I can install it manually, I'm just trying to find out if a solution exist to
tell cabal to use a flag for compiling an external package, i.e. to treat it as
if there is no flag.

Something like "add-source-flags" would do. :-)

I also tried 'ghc-options: -DFLAG' in project's cabal file, but no luck.

vlatko