[Haskell-cafe] Unmaintained packages and hackage upload rights

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jan 31 17:45:16 UTC 2014

There could be an email made to the relevant mailing lists during a
takeover attempt. That way we get human visibility, human "veto power" if
the email goes to libraries@, and automation when there are no objections.

--
Clark.

Key ID     : 0x78099922
Fingerprint: B292 493C 51AE F3AB D016  DD04 E5E3 C36F 5534 F907