[Haskell-cafe] Licenses and dependencies

Ben Foppa benjamin.foppa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:31:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for your help, everyone!
It sounds like leaving my open-source projects licensed MIT (probably)
protects them from retroactive ownership by a vaguely-worded contract.

Just as a disclaimer for all past, present, future replies:
No information from this thread shall be construed as legal advice; I'm
seeking to understand the *opinions* on what the law appears to be.