[Haskell-cafe] Turning off warning in ghc-mod (in vim)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Jan 5 14:36:22 UTC 2014

On the command line I can do the following:

  % ghc-mod check -g -isrc -g dist/build/autogen src/Main.hs | grep Top-level
  Binary file (standard input) matches
  % ghc-mod check -g -isrc -g dist/build/autogen -g -fno-warn-missing-signatures src/Main.hs | grep Top-level
  %

That is, there is no output on the second call, just as expected.
However, I can't work out out to turn off the warning in Vim.  AFAIU
the following should work:

  g:ghcmod_ghc_options = ['-isrc', '-idist/build/autogen', '-fno-warn-missing-signatures']

but it doesn't.  I'm obviously missing something, but what?

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Beauty is more important in computing than anywhere else in technology
because software is so complicated. Beauty is the ultimate defence
against complexity.
     -- David Gelernter