[Haskell-cafe] GHC 7.6.3 and Plugins 1.5.4.0

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Fri Feb 28 19:56:17 UTC 2014

I honestly have no idea whatsoever. The plugins library was written by
somebody else and I am the maintainer only in the sense that I will
apply patches that people send.

That said, I really want a working, modern version of the plugins
library that uses the GHC-API and integrates with cabal and cabal
sandboxes. I have started such a library here:

https://github.com/Happstack/plugins-ng

It is pretty much only proof of concept at the moment. But there is a
working example. It desperately needs additional developers though if
it is going to be usable anytime soon.

- jeremy