[Haskell-cafe] Hdevtools cabal support

Maxim Kulkin maxim.kulkin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:00:49 UTC 2014

Having to manually set up cabal target explicitly won't work if you e.g.
develop a library and unit tests for it and switch between test and library
modules (which are obviously different targets in cabal file).

I think the best approach would be to determine a first cabal target source
file belongs to and using it. This won't expose problems that would occur
bulding other targets that also use that file, but I guess it is ok.

Also, I was thinking about adding suport for passing cabal options to allow
e.g. using different flags.