[Haskell-cafe] Yi documentation

fa-ml fa-ml at ariis.it
Tue Feb 18 06:20:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 04:35:16AM +0000, Mateusz Kowalczyk wrote:
> If you're looking for any specific guides, I'd also like to hear about
> it. I (and perhaps some others) can write documentation but it helps if
> we have specific topics to talk about rather than taking guesses in the
> dark.

Hello,
    while asking questions in #yi/freenode, I was pointed to
yi/doc/monads.html [1] as a way to grasp the inner mechanism of Yi.
A brief (or otherwise) description of what the datatypes (YiM a, EditorM a,
BufferM a, Action) do or represent would be greatly appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/yi-editor/yi/tree/master/doc