[Haskell-cafe] Yi documentation

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 23:18:27 UTC 2014

On 17/02/14 23:13, mantkiew at gsd.uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> ‎How does Yi compare to Sublime Text + Sublime Haskell plug-in? For me, that's the Haskell IDE Of choice. And it does support  concurrent tasks.
>
> Cheers,
> Michal

Hi,

I don't know, I have never used Sublime Text and I don't think anyone
who works on Yi uses it as their main editor.

It'd be helpful if you listed some things that ST does that you'd like
to have in Yi. Maybe there are some good ideas that we haven't thought
about.

This thread kind of assumes that you tried (or attempted to use) Yi in
the past rather than trying to entice users of other editors to switch.

--
Mateusz K.