[Haskell-cafe] FRP Tutorial

Bram Neijt bneijt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 20:23:12 UTC 2014

I'm trying to wrap my head around FRP by ignoring the whole GUI part
for now and working with Sodium[6] to do simple really simple
things[1]. I've extracted the Poodle (OpenGL with Sodium) example into
a separate github to add a cabal file[2]. You should be able to use
'cabal run' on that.

Top FRP talk on Youtube I have found thus far is: An Event-driven and
Reactive Future[3], which does a nice overview of FRP and how it
relates to other patterns.

Also playing around with Elm[4] and Bacon.js[5] in the browser is fun.

If you find working GUI examples, please consider sharing them and
posting a link on this thread!

Greetings,

Bram

[1] http://bneijt.nl/blog/post/sodium-frp-simplest-example