[Haskell-cafe] PVP question

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:44:18 UTC 2014

I think the question is: can this change cause existing code to stop
compiling (perhaps assuming people aren't using -Werror)? I don't think it
can but perhaps generalizing the type could make type inference fail
somewhere due to an ambiguous type.

We really need a PVP guide that just lists lots of examples, each with a
note of what kind of change it is (i.e. major, minor, or patch).