[Haskell-cafe] Getting Haskell in the top 20

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Mon Dec 1 13:06:30 UTC 2014

Using the words "Haskell" and "programming" in emails probably helps
getting Haskell a few places up, but I think there is much more needed to
get it in the top twenty. Things like a GHC backend that produces Java
bytecode and/or Common Intermediate Language, commercial support, or
Microsoft delivering Haskell in a Visual Studio environment. These are
things that will raise much more interest in Haskell in the commercial
world, and therefore would also interest more programmers.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
Folding at home