[Haskell-cafe] Passionate About Using Haskell?

jonathan.erwin jonathan.erwin at inchora.com
Mon Dec 1 11:09:17 UTC 2014

Dear Haskellers,

I am looking for developers passionate about using Haskell on the job to join my engineering team based in Norwich, Norfolk.

About Us:

·        Inchora Ltd (http://www.inchora.com) is privately funded with a clear growth plan for the next 5 years. Our business model revolves around developing products and distributing them with our own marketing assets.

·        Our products are diverse and serve multiple industries including utilities, local government, online marketing and finance. You will be working across them all.

The Role:

·        We're looking for experienced developers who have previously worked on commercial software projects (even if they were written in C++ or Java...).

·        Work from the Norwich office on a permanent basis developing applications using Haskell, MongoDB, Heroku and other goodies.

·        Help document and subsequently unify the code base of at least 5 different product suites all suffering from delirious imperative code.

·        Salary of £45,000-£60,000 (plus bonus) depending on experience.

The Perks

·        Norfolk is a real ale Mecca. Seriously there is so much good beer we have a festival every October.

·        We love FP! We want to show the world what applications written in Haskell can do.

·        Build your own products or tinker with them in our lab (coming 2015). If it's a great idea, we'll back it with real money as part of our accelerator programme.

Any questions? Ready to join? My number is below. Give me a ring!

Sincerely,
Jonathan Erwin
Chief Technical Officer
M: 07833 254186 | DDI: 0845 6432371
[inchora-logo-email]<http://www.inchora.com/>
Inchora Limited - Quatro House, Lyon Way, Frimley, Surrey, GU16 7ER
www.inchora.com<http://www.inchora.com/> | 01276 804400<tel:+441276804400>
This email and any attachments may be legally privileged and are confidential, protected by copyright and for the addressee only. We have taken reasonable steps to reduce risks against viruses but cannot accept liability for any damages sustained as a result of this transmission. If you are not the intended receiver, any reading, copying or transmission of this email is prohibited. Please tell us by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Thank you.