[Haskell-cafe] "Hackathon"

Jon Sterling jon at jonmsterling.com
Fri Aug 29 04:31:54 UTC 2014

For what it's worth, I get super turned off at the first mention of
"hackathons" or even "hacking". Which is a shame, since the few
Haskell-related events I have been to which were billed as such were
really nothing of the sort, and were instead quite good! Just a few days
ago, I learned about Day convolution during a "hacking session", for
instance.

Kind regards,
Jon