[Haskell-cafe] Using `jack` on Windows, sounds realistic?

Alois Cochard alois.cochard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:56:59 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've been recently used the great `jack` library from Henning Thielemann
(cc'ed) on my linux computer.

It work like a charm, but I was wondering about Windows support?

As I see Jack run on windows, I'm hoping I might be able to build my
haskell application that use `jack` on windows as well, is that realistic?
anyone have tried already?

Thanks in advance

Note: I plan to have an other backend using 'portaudio', which would allow
me to be cross-platform anyway... but using Jack bring ASIO support, which
is really need for my use case (real time synthesizer).

--
*Λ\ois*
http://twitter.com/aloiscochard