[Haskell-cafe] The Good, the Bad and the GUI

Wojciech Narczyński wojtek at power.com.pl
Tue Aug 12 19:18:54 UTC 2014

W dniu 2014-08-12 01:22, Alberto G. Corona pisze:
> But formlets are implemented in the server side.  and you probably
> think in applications with heavy use of JavaScript for validations,
> interaction  etc. In this case, there is a formlet implementation in
> the client side, which is my.. Ahem!... package hplaygroud:
>
> https://github.com/agocorona/hplayground

Very interesting, please allow a few questions about your approach:

1. Would it be possible to save a snapshot of a paritally filled form on
the server?
2. Would it be possible to display the sum before the values: 3 = [ 1] +
[  2] <-- this is rendered HTML, not Haskell?

(I thought I would have more questions, but somehow I can't think of any
right now...)

--
Kind regards,
Wojtek