[Haskell-cafe] The Good, the Bad and the GUI

Alberto G. Corona agocorona at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 23:22:59 UTC 2014

But formlets are implemented in the server side.  and you probably think in
applications with heavy use of JavaScript for validations, interaction
 etc. In this case, there is a formlet implementation in the client side,
which is my.. Ahem!... package hplaygroud:

https://github.com/agocorona/hplayground

--
Alberto.