[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Hayoo Relaunch

Sebastian Philipp sebastian at spawnhost.de
Sun Aug 3 19:28:47 UTC 2014

Hi Andrew,

the project goal is the same as Hoogle: to provide a search machine for
Hackage documentations. The main reasons for using Hayoo are:

* To provide a completion for search queries
* Get a direct link to the sources on Hackage
* Advanced queries, like searching for packages by Author:
<http://hayoo.fh-wedel.de/?query=Andrew+Gibiansky>
 or searching for package modules:
<http://hayoo.fh-wedel.de/?query=package%3A%21%27ghc-parser%27%20type%3A%21module>
* and Hayoo searches the whole Hackage.

Although, Hoogle has a better signature search.

Sebastian