[Haskell-cafe] forLoop + strict State monad is much faster than foldl'

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Tue Apr 29 19:00:29 UTC 2014

I think we are dealing with a much more trivial, technical issue here:

It looks like http://htmlpreview.github.io and Criterion's Javascript do
not play well together.

If I wget the raw file,
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nh2/loop/master/results/bench-foldl-and-iorefs-are-slow.html,
and view it in my browser, all the number reported are suddenly correct.

Can you check if that works for you?