[Haskell-cafe] Unicode Haskell source -- Yippie!

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 06:31:41 UTC 2014

Many and varied answers -- this is sure a vibrant place -- Thanks for all
suggestions and pointers -- including negative -- I really wish to know the
lay-of-the-land!

It will sure take me a while to follow up check and get back -- hope thats
ok :-)

As of this point haskell seems to be ahead of the competition in embracing
unicode.  eg python moved to python 3 with a number of backward
incompatible changes, the most notable of which is the moving to unicode as
the default. However for unicode in python source it still seems people are
finding it hard to accept.