[Haskell-cafe] Unicode Haskell source -- Yippie!

Nickolay Kudasov nickolay.kudasov at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 18:40:02 UTC 2014

> eg I would like to see \ spelled as λ

​I have symbol substitution enabled in Vim. E.g. when I write \ (and it is
syntactically lambda) I get λ. The same way composition (.) is replaced
with ∘. The same trick can be enabled for other operators as well. So I
have normal text and nice presentation in *my* text editor: it does not
bother anyone but me.

Nick