[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE slot-lambda

ducis ducis_cn at 126.com
Tue Apr 8 01:34:48 UTC 2014

Thanks. [s|_0 + _1|] = \x y->x+y is supported. I simply like [s|_+_|] better personally. And [s|_+_ı|] is for \x->x+x. I have to admit that 'ı' character is not very recognizable though. Any suggestions of another 'Letter, Lowercase' unicode character that no one would use as a variable name and can be easily input in vim are welcome.