[Haskell-cafe] Proposal: New syntax for Haskell

Artyom Kazak yom at artyom.me
Tue Sep 10 22:57:35 CEST 2013

On Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:20:26 +0400, Thiago Negri <evohunz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope these jokes do not cause people to be afraid to post new ideas.

Agreed. I would also like to clarify that my message was much more a joke
on
the incomprehensibility of legal acts than on the original proposal.

By the way, I am pretty impressed with this piece of Cucumber
description/code:

   Scenario: Mislav creates a valid task with an upload
     When I go to the "Awesome Ruby Yahh" task list page of the "Ruby
Rockstars" project
     When I follow "+ Add Task"
     And I fill in "Task title" with "Ohhh upload"
     And I follow "Attachment"
     When I attach the file "features/support/sample_files/dragon.jpg" to
"upload_file"
     And I press "Add Task"
     And I wait for 1 second
     And I should see "Ohhh upload" as a task name

I was much more sceptical when I had only seen the example in Niklas’s
message.