[Haskell-cafe] interfacing TradeKing API

Donn Cave donn at avvanta.com
Wed Oct 30 18:01:02 UTC 2013

I worked up a little application for Etrade's API, which is at least
the same basic idea.  This was some time ago and memory is pretty
fuzzy, but ... I see that for some reason I modified hoauth Consumer.hs,
replacing showURL with a path-to-text function I wrote myself, and
I use my own version of the signRq function from that module that
returns an unpacked request value.  I'm sure it would be much more
helpful to say what problems I was to solving there, sorry!  Authentication
was the hard part, naturally.

	Donn