[Haskell-cafe] interfacing TradeKing API

Miro Karpis miroslav.karpis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 16:52:50 UTC 2013

As far as I know the API should be free (have signed-in today without any
fees). Fees will be then applied when you buy/sell stocks.

To use real-time quotes the account must be funded. Didn't figure out yet
that how much. The API looks straight-forward, so if I don't get any info I
will go ahead and interface it.