[Haskell-cafe] Ghc 7.7 and some 'missing' libraries

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Sun Oct 27 09:44:28 UTC 2013

After a few attempts I've finally managed to build Ghc from Git.  One
thing I noticed was that a few libraries seem to have gone missing on
the install.  Does anyone know why this is?

Lib              | Installed | In source
                 |           | (libraries/)
-----------------+-----------+-------------
haskeline        |           | x
primitive        |           | x
random           |           | x
terminfo         |           | x
vector           |           | x
xhtml            |           | x

/M

email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

If our ideas of intellectual property are wrong, we must change them,
improve them and return them to their original purpose. When
intellectual property rules diminish the supply of new ideas, they
steal from all of us.
     -- Andrew Brown, November 19, 2005, The Guardian