[Haskell-cafe] Poll & plea: State of GUI & graphics libraries in Haskell

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan
Fri Oct 4 15:19:09 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I have been willing to have a nice GUI DSEL with good aesthetics for a
while. I think the hardest part wouldn't be the API, but really what
library we use underneath so that it's cross-platform and easy to install
for everyone. But I would love for something like that to happen and am
very interested in this.

Note that people from #haskell-game are experimenting a bit (I think it's
mostly Jake McArthur's work for now), see the brainstorming (ideas) and
graphics (partial impl) repositories at [1].

    [1]: https://github.com/haskell-game

Alp Mestanogullari