[Haskell-cafe] Roshask

Tijn van der Zant robotijn
Wed Oct 2 13:27:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to get things up and running but I keep having problems with the
following.
When I follow the instructions on
https://github.com/acowley/roshask/wiki/Getting-Started
I run into the following:
tijn at tt:~/MyPackage$ roshask dep
Looking for ["std_msgs"], dependencies of /home/tijn/MyPackage
roshask: Couldn't find path to package std_msgs