[Haskell-cafe] IDE

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Mon Nov 11 10:17:38 UTC 2013

> Emacs + haskell-mode gives you:

  [lots of goodies I need to learn more about]

> You can do continuous compilation using emacs fly-mode.

After starting to use ghc-mod, I never looked back.  Having trouble
spots being automatically highlighted is really a huge improvement over
the old write-compile-debug cycle.  Other benefits, like automatic type
signature insertion is also nice, of course.

(I haven't really tried anything else, so perhaps this is standard fare
these days.  Just wanted to voice my appreciation, I guess :-)

-k