[Haskell-cafe] Stackage Package List

Daniel Díaz Casanueva dhelta.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:23:33 UTC 2013

Hi!

As I promised, now it includes the list of direct and indirect dependencies.

http://daniel-diaz.github.io/stackagelist

To Vo Minh Thu: a pull request to the Stackage repo [1] that includes any
desired package to the Stackage.Config module should be enough to get it
included. Also, read this:
https://github.com/fpco/stackage/wiki/Maintainers-Agreement

Best regards,
Daniel Díaz.