[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:38:47 UTC 2013

1) comments have spam

2) the new process for getting the ACLs to a package where you're taking
over is to email the libraries list and have the prior maintainer say "yes,
Ketil is now maintainer" and/or you tell the libraries list "i couldn't
reach the maintainer and its been X time period" and they'll giveyou push
powers.

email the libraries list and someone can help. or go on #hackage on IRC and
ask