[Haskell-cafe] idea: ratings (or maybe comments) for packages in hackage

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:50:32 UTC 2013

Integrating with github stars was what I imagined.  I was thinking of maybe
forking http://www.clojuresphere.com/ and trying to get it to work with
haskell projects.  It looks pretty viable since hackage appears to have
downloads and haskellers.com looks like it has the dependency graph stuff
already done.