[Haskell-cafe] Non-deterministic behaviour of aeson's parser

Roman Cheplyaka roma at ro-che.info
Sat May 18 23:38:31 CEST 2013

Indeed it looks like a bug in hashable — it goes away with hashable-1.1.2.5.

Building with -f-sse2 results in a linker error

Loading package hashable-1.2.0.7 ... linking ... ghc: /home/feuerbach/tmp/aeson/.cabal-sandbox/lib/i386-linux-ghc-7.6.3/hashable-1.2.0.7/libHShashable-1.2.0.7.a: unknown symbol `hashable_siphash24_sse2'
ghc: unable to load package `hashable-1.2.0.7'

Roman

* Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net> [2013-05-18 22:19:38+0200]