[Haskell-cafe] Non-deterministic behaviour of aeson's parser

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Sat May 18 22:47:48 CEST 2013

$ uname -a
Linux clark-laptop 3.9.0-2-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 30 09:48:29 CEST
2013 x86_64 GNU/Linux

It'd take too long for my helpfulness to build with cabal install -fsse2
hashable and rebuild an environment.

If someone writes a bash script to do it (using cabal-dev please!), I'd be
more than happy to run it and post the results.

  - Clark