[Haskell-cafe] What symbol / atom/ interned-string package is currently preferred?

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Thu May 9 17:02:12 CEST 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-09 at 11:56 +0000, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> > http://hackage.haskell.org/package/intern
>
> what does this package do? OK, I can read "efficient hash consing"
> but what does it mean exactly? and how would I actually use it?

Hah. I read the same thing and came to exactly the same level of
not-understanding.

Thankfully edwardk is learning the value of putting documentation in his
libraries! The only trouble is that he is so bloody prolific it might be
a while before he gets around to explaining any particular one to the
rest of us :)

AfC
Sydney