[Haskell-cafe] Hackage checking maintainership of packages

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Mon May 6 05:34:28 CEST 2013

I don't think that activity in the repo has too much to do with
something being maintained.

Maintainance is a thing humans commit to, so the question of whether
something is maintained should be a question to a human.

I often push a quick build failure fix for my packages, some of which I
would still in not want to call "maintained".