[Haskell-cafe] Hackage checking maintainership of packages

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Mon May 6 04:57:49 CEST 2013

If there's a github link in the package url, it could check the last update
to the default branch. If it's more than 6 months ago, an email to the
maintainer of "is this package maintained?" can be sent. If there's no
reply in 3 months, the package is marked as unmaintained. If the email is
ever responded to or a new version is uploaded, the package can be
un-marked.
  - Clark