[Haskell-cafe] Markdown extension for Haddock as a GSoC project

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:52:44 CEST 2013

indeed. That approach seems like the most likely to be successful within
the scope of a single summer.

That said, this does raise the question of what needs to be fixed up /
added to the  haddock grammar to
a) make it a rich target for pandoc
b) make sure the augmented haddock grammar is human friendly and we can
give helpful syntax errors etc.

Whats the status of this proposal for this years GSOC? Done well / right,
it'd be super valuable for the community

-Carter