[Haskell-cafe] writing a function to make a correspondance between type-level integers and value-level integers

TP paratribulations at free.fr
Tue Jun 25 23:21:26 CEST 2013

Thanks Oleg,

I have discovered geometric algebra some months ago. There is a textbook on
the topic:

http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470941634.html

It seems very interesting, but I have not currently the time to make a
detailed comparison with vector/tensor algebra. Moreover I have not your
level of knowledge in Haskell/Standard ML and type theory, so I have already
a lot of work. However, for sure this is something I will do in the few next
years, because I think that notations are very important in physics and
mathematics: it is of huge interest to have a condensed and easy to remember
notation; still better if it is easily extended to higher dimensions/orders
(unfortunately, generally these notations are not taught at university).

Regards,

TP