[Haskell-cafe] writing a function to make a correspondance between type-level integers and value-level integers

oleg at okmij.org oleg at okmij.org
Tue Jun 25 08:16:24 CEST 2013

Well, I guess you might be interested in geometric algebra then
        http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1173728
because Geometric Algebra is a quite more principled way of doing
component-free calculations. See also the web page of the author
        http://staff.science.uva.nl/~fontijne/

Geigen seems like a nice DSL that could well be embedded in Haskell.

Anyway, the reason I pointed out Vectro is that it answers your
question about reifying and reflecting type-level integers (by means
of a type class).