[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: ig: bindings to Instagram Web Services API

JP Moresmau jpmoresmau at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 19:00:29 CEST 2013

Hello all,

It's my pleasure to announce the initial release of ig, a library providing
bindings to the Instagram Web Services API (http://instagram.com/developer/#).
I'm indebted to Felipe Lessa (and all the folks at Loyful) as I've reused a
lot of ideas from his code on the Facebook library.  I've tried to
implement much of the API, please reports on the Github repository (
https://github.com/loyful/ig) if something is missing and of course if you
find issues. At https://github.com/loyful/ig-testapp you can find a yesod
test application that shows authentication, real-time subscriptions and
some other calls. It's very crude but can help you started.
Grab it from Hackage, of course!

Thanks!

--
JP Moresmau