[Haskell-cafe] Maintaining lambdabot

James Cook mokus at deepbondi.net
Wed Feb 20 00:01:58 CET 2013

On Feb 19, 2013, at 2:36 PM, Jan Stolarek <jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl> wrote:

> Anyway, how would you feel about changes that I would like to make:
> - move all modules into Lambdabot. namespace
> - remove unlambda, brainfuck and show from the repo. They are on hackage, no need to keep them
> here - these packages aren't even used in the build process.
> - cleanup scripts
> - add package versions to cabal file

I have no objections to any of these, though I would recommend as Gwern hinted that if related packages are to be removed that they should also be given new homes - I believe that the lambdabot source is currently the main home of these packages.

I tend to prefer not to give package version upper bounds, but that's more of a preference than an objection ;)