[Haskell-cafe] tls talking to certificate stores (was Re: ...)

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Sat Feb 16 01:51:53 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-15 at 15:12 +0000, Vincent Hanquez wrote:

> Sorry the answer is out of topic

That's ok.

> Windows certificate and macos X certificate are stored in a reliably
> discoverable place. That openssl provide no way to get to it is a
> different story and one reason to have tls.

Is talking to the Windows and Mac OS certificate stores something that
you wrote for the tls library [in Haskell]? If so, is it something that
could be ported for other people to use?

[I assume we can "just look at tls's source" but I'd certainly welcome a
pointer as to where to look]

AfC
Sydney