[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Singapore Meetup

Paul Meng mno2.111 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 10:12:52 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've already posted on the reddit but forgot to post it here.

It's going to be Christmas, and a good way to celebrate it is to have a
Haskell meetup. On this Friday, Dec 20. We are going to host it at Google
Singapore office.
http://www.meetup.com/HASKELL-SG/events/154702892/
There would be a short sharing and have some time to meet with other
Haskell programmers (or FP programmer in general) after the talk.
If you happen to be in Singapore, welcome to stop by!

For people signed up before, notice that we are moving from Zalora to
Google's office to have a bigger meeting room.
And due to the access policy, please fill out your full name, e-mail and
company in the following form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pTQA3eK7Qsxbq_Tw8nPPX6MIUnQuGsm23rT5bfhtw-8/viewform

Paul Meng