[Haskell-cafe] How to determine the right path to haddock html documentation?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 14:40:23 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Carlo Hamalainen <
carlo at carlo-hamalainen.net> wrote:

>  I'm not sure why, but the "source imports" is an empty list, while the
> "textual imports" gives the implicit Prelude and Data.Maybe. Also the names
> are the program names like f, s, and main, and don't include things like
> String, Int, Just, and so on.

"source imports" likely relates to the SOURCE pragma; see
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/separate-compilation.html#mutual-recursionfor
details.

I would expect that you get the names *defined* in the module, not those
*imported* into it; to get those, you would follow the import lists, as you
have already determined.