[Haskell-cafe] Is anyone currently working on SDL2 FFI ?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 00:05:17 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is currently working on SDL2 FFI. I really
need that library and I'm willing to contribute to the work, but I
can't currently spare enough time to start it from scratch(it's very
big library).

I know we have OpenGL and GLFW bindings and gloss for 2D stuff etc.
but for several reasons I want this particular library. (just wanted
to make this clear because I presume people point me alternatives
otherwise :-) )

Thanks,

---
Ömer Sinan Ağacan