[Haskell-cafe] Looking for reliable heterogeneous vectors

Mike Izbicki mike at izbicki.me
Mon Dec 2 01:58:30 UTC 2013

Author of vector-heterogenous here.  I tried to design the package to meet
use cases like you describe, but fully admit that it's not perfect.  It's
missing a lot of the functions you might expect from the regular vector
package (some of them are because I didn't need them, and some are because
the best implementation is not obvious), and syntax is still a little
awkward for my tastes.

So if you have any ideas on improvements, I'd definitely be willing to
incorporate them.  Or if you have a great idea for a complete redesign of
the package, I'd be happy to replace everything and let you take over.