[Haskell-cafe] Looking for reliable heterogeneous vectors

Sergey Bushnyak sergey.bushnyak at sigrlami.eu
Sun Dec 1 20:11:48 UTC 2013

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for reliable library or idea how to
implement heterogenous vector properly. It may seem odd, but I want
elements not only be different types but also functions, something like
that, pseudocode:

     hvec [a b (c->d) [a] ...]  -- can be any type
     let hvec = hvec [ "stuff" 5 getUrl [1, 4, 5]]

So far I found *vector-heterogenous* package, but can't decide is it
good to build on or create something on my own.

Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated. Thanks.