[Haskell-cafe] GSoC proposal: Haskell AST-based refactoring and API upgrading tool

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Mon Apr 29 09:59:35 CEST 2013

Hello Malcolm,

no, I had indeed not seen this! Thanks for the link.

It goes very much in the direction I was thinking of, but it does not
seem to maintained and does not cabal install either.

It also seems very much focused on interactive editor integration as
compared to written-out transformations.

Do you know to what extent they have built and a modification-friendly AST?
Also, do you know if the people involved in this are still active in the
community and interested in working further in this direction?

Thanks
Niklas